Star Persona

MOOD BOARD
Image result for doctor who postersImage result for doctor who postersImage result for doctor who
Image result for alien makeupImage result for alien makeupImage result for alien makeupImage result for castiel supernatural trench coat

For my star persona I took inspiration from the Doctor Who posters and thought I'd like to make the student look like an alien and give it a evil sci-fi mood to it. Then to record some clips besides make up we used Faiza's camera. To put the clips together I used Sony Vegas because the timeline is easier to work with and also for the second half most of the cutting the scenes was done by Sony Vegas. Then I exported the file and put it in to After Effects where I first sped the video up so it was under 2 mins and then for the second half I added effects like CC Vignette and Levels. Also for the glitch effect I did that by adding a glitch overlay and displacement map and to glitch the audio I cut every other frame. For the cinematic title I followed a YouTube tutorial.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COIT3_k3oRI&t=2s

Comments

Popular Posts